Better the World, Balance Your Books is designed for aspiring or current entrepreneurs who want to change the world, but don't know where to start when it comes to finance and money management. Our rule-of-thumb approach consists of modules that address important topics in financial management and investment readiness. You'll learn a set of habits and best practices that will contribute to your organization's financial health, with a sampling of tools and resources to guide you along the way. We want to help demystify daunting money matters and make financial literacy relevant and accessible to entrepreneurs and changemakers alike!
Our Financial Literacy program consists of:
- Free online resources and videos at www.financiallit.ca
- Workshop series, currently in five modules:
- General Overview of Financial Basics for Changemakers
- Capital Structure & Financing
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Planning
- Bookkeeping and Reporting
- Slides and facilitators' packages if you'd rather deliver the workshops yourself!
- Referrals to trusted finance experts who have committed to serving small businesses and organizations fairly and with patience!